Friday, May 03, 2013
A Random Five post , This and That
1. Karen, our daughter who lives and works in London, and KP, our granddaughter are visiting in Paris for the weekend.
2. Mrs. Jim and I had a 1:08 PM tee time today but we canceled it due to cold weather and high winds. It was only 54°F here today at noon.
3. Mrs. Jim and I did play golf Tuesday morning in the warm weather. Temps got up to the 80's for a high.
4. My '98 Ford Mustang GT Convertible rolled over to 100,000 miles. At 100,036 miles it decided that it needed a new-to-us rebuilt transmission. We got it back yesterday. Now it drives like a new 1998 Mustang.
5. Tomorrow Mrs. Jim and I will go to camp with other members of her Sunday school class to help with disadvantaged youngsters. We will be helping our church youth with them running the activities for the day.
In the afternoon our vet is having an open house.
Then tomorrow evening we will attend a wedding with our good friend's son getting married. It will be a 'house wedding' at the home of the new bride. We have not met her but will make her acquaintance after the wedding.
Click on a picture to make it large sized. Click again for still larger size. Your "Back" button will get you back to the blog.
Have fun visiting with the family!
How old is she? She's so darn cute in this great photo! :)
And....well...the convertible isn't too bad either :)
My '97 Mustang hasn't hit 5,000 miles yet.
KP is such a little cutie ~ she sure is growing up fast.
Links to this post: