Saturday, August 31, 2019
The Letter "I" ~~ Rev 04 - Weekend Roundup and Reflections
- the Letter "I" Prompts are:
(A) Starts with the Letter "i"; (B) A Favorite;
(C) "I" for "Inspiring." (Tom's choice); and (D) Reflections.
(B) A Favorite: Three Eared Sloth picture at the Doctor's Office examination room.
(D) Reflections. Taken out the window of the 24 Floor of the Smith Tower on Fannin Street across from the Houston Medical Center.
_ _ _
Questions for this week (you can answer just one if you wish):
1. My Reflection pictures - When you look our the windows at places new to you, what do like to see? I like to see things that are of interest for some reason that relates to my life.
2. What do you occupy your time with while sitting in the little examination room waiting for the doctor to come in? I often read magazines that I won't get another chance to read that issue or article.
1. What is your favorite "I" word?
2. Do you ever think that we have overused the American flag? I have. For a while I boycotted the postage stamps with the flag. . _ _ _
The fine print:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link to Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.
- I am also linked this week with James at Weekend Reflections, http://weekendreflection.blogspot.com/ for my Reflections Photo.
- Photos and Text Copyright, © Jimmiehov 2019, All Rights Reserved
...your favorite is a picture of your Doctor's Office examination room?
...weeds sure a place in this world.
Thanks Jim for stopping in, enjoy your weekend.
2. What do you occupy your time with while sitting in the little examination room waiting for the doctor to come in? I take a book with me everywhere I go. I always have something to do to pass the time.
1. What is your favorite "I" word? idol
2. Do you ever think that we have overused the American flag? No, I'm proud to see and use things with flags on them.
Have a great Labor Day weekend. ♪♫♪♫
I use my cell phone.
No I NEVER get tired of the flag.
Happy Labor Day.
I like to see beautiful gardens or some srap, what inspires me to an imagined story. In doctor rooms I read my own books, so I can finish reading later. Don't like to begin to read a magazine and never will learn about the end...
In former GDR many young peoples dreamed to have a shirt with American flag. They were forbidden... (but some family members from Western Germany brought them such a shirt as a gift)
Enjoy your sunday
(By the way, I, of course, don't count the excuses, at fist I should count my own excuses)
You asked about Florence. Yes, I've spent 16 nights in Florence over four trips. Fun place! :-)