Friday, December 03, 2021

Letter "W" -- -- Weekend Roundup and Reflections/People on the Street

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!! 

- - -

Weekend Roundup, THE TWENTY-THIRD LETTER FOR THIS SERIES - The Letter "W" Prompts are: (A) Starts with the Letter "W"; (B) "Weather" (Tom's Choice); (C) A Favorite; and (D) A Lagniappe.  

 - - - - 


(A) Starts with the Letter "W":  Wreath starts with the letter "W", we have used this Christmas Wreath on our front door for many years.  It was a Christmas gift from one of Mrs. Jim's bridge playing friends.   One bell was cracked but a little glue fixed it well. 


(B.1) "Weather" (Tom's Choice): "Cloudy with scattered contrails."  

There were many contrails emerging from the clouds and visible when into the open space.  That was on our way on the Westpark Toll Road to our Cardiologist's office yesterday.  But I didn't have a chance to stop there (Mrs. Jim doesn't like for me to take pictures while driving) and the contrails we could see had mostly diffused by the time we could stop.  
 
I had hoped to see an "above ground rail car" going by on the tracks to the left but wasn't lucky this day. 

[Early this morning]

(B.2) Today's [12-3-2021] Weather.for our Houston,  (Photos courtesy of or local  F O X   TV Channel 26)

[Forecast for today] 

[BLIZARD forecast Today  for the Big Island of Hawaii]
- - - - 

(B.3)  Reflections/Street People:  This is an isolation choice from the picture above.  

The clouds' Reflections are vividly shown in the mirrored windows of the building ahead of us that we saw at the traffic light.


(C) A Favorite:  Oscar Meyer Wienermobile
I had hoped to find my previous post written about my venture "driving the Wienermobile."   Well, I was only driving in my mind but I got the feel of the cockpit and the wheel when it was my turn to go in and sit at the controls.  I had pictures of that but . . . 
 
 

 


(D.1) 
A Lagniappe:  Also 
Starts with the Letter "W":  Witch starts with "W".  This is a Witch's Car; the owner proclaims this in a couple of stickers on her rear window. 

She has other stickers in various places on the car.  You can read them by clicking on the picture at right.  Click the picture again for larger still.

(D.2) Another Lagniappe:   Wales is the only country I've visited that begins with "W".

 - - - - 
 

Fine print stuff

 - [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]

 - I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link here to click for Tom's Weekend Reviews) 

 - I am also linking again this week with James of "Weekend Reflections/Street Photos" (click here for his Street Folk and Reflections Photos).

 - The pictures mostly are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law. 

 - Click Here for all countries I've visited

- - - 
Note:  I have activated my "jim's little Christmas Tree farm" blog posting for this season.  Click this label,  , to have a peek and monitor my progress. 

It has directions to send me a picture of your tree or decorations if you wish.

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
I got too see the WIENER MOBILE, And I got a wiener whistle too! :)
have a good weekend.
 
Love the wiener mobile!!
weather here is a cloudy 1 C, but forecast for Monday is 10 C!
 
...nice wreath, glue can fix just about anything!
...great weather in your neck of the wood and for the skiers on The Big Island it good too.
...I have never seen the Oscar Mayer Wienermobile.
...the witch car is a left over from Halloween
Thank Jim for stopping by, take care and enjoy your weekend.
 
I saw a wiener mobile some years ago but it was not as decorated.
 
Beautiful cloud reflection! I remember seeing the Wienermobile when I was four, little Oscar gave me a plastic hotdog ring.

 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?