Monday, August 14, 2023

Who? -- a Blue Monday post

 

Dresser Top Stuff 

Who gets top billing 
Who gets the fastest racer 
Who gets a comic all his own 
Who's the favorite of all my toys 
Who has the comic I'm sure to read 
Who has a brother in the Arizona desert 
Dare I tell the answer to these questions  
Will it make the 
others jealous 
Which comic makes me happiest 
Who is the little dog 
Sleeps on top 
Top of his 
House 
It's Snoopy the comic's hound 

[the following is from last weeks's post--I linked it wrong the other day]


        Something Sweet 

BLUE MONDAY BADGE
    Blue wrap--something sweet 
    Help yourself they're really good 
    More where these came from 
    All my sweets have blue wrappers 
    Gum drops Chocolates Peppermints 
         _ _ _ _ 


  - Photos and Poem Copyright,  Jimmiehov 2023, All Rights Reserved  
  - I am linked with Blue MondayMagical Mystical Teacher at  
    https://magicalmysticalteacher.wordpress.com/2023/08/14/blue-monday-ruby-tuesday-too-motorcycles/ 
 -and for last week's, 
    https://magicalmysticalteacher.wordpress.com/2023/08/07/blue-monday-ruby-tuesday-too-neglected-mural/ 
 - Click here to view this week's Blue Monday photos 
 Click Here to view other's last week's Blue Monday photos 
  - To enter your own Go Here 
.. 

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
Cute characters and puzzler for us bloggers. Hope you are staying cooler in Katy than we are in Austin. I cannot even imagine what next summer will be like wit predictions that temperatures will continue to climb.
 
Snoopy is awesome.
 
I'm not quite sure how I feel about oreo cookies yet, I tried a new flavour a while back and they were just ok.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?