Friday, June 17, 2022

Letter "X" -- Friday's Weekend Roundup 08 / Reflections and-or Street Captures

This Week's Prompts: A word with an "X"; A Favorite; and Looks like an "X". 
 _ _ _ _ 

[Click on the above for larger view] 



A word with an "X"
:   Maximilian is a name with an "X".  He was an appointed emperor of Mexico until the time of his death in 1867 when he was shot dead. 


A Favorite:   Handicap parking calls for Excellent Skill and being Extra Careful

The marker was not hurt in the least, I just pulled it out and straightened it up.


Looks like an "X":  Make the "X" and drive or back the second car in, underneath the first one, now upper.  


Reflections and Street Captures:   Another double, note the "and" here.  My photo was taken of a large mirror, it was reflecting the gentleman making ready to exercise. 
_ _ _ _ 

        The Fine print stuff:

 - [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]

 - I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link here to click for Tom's Weekend Reviews) 

 - I am also linking again this week with James of "Weekend Reflections/Street Photos" (click here for his Street Folk and Reflections Photos).

 - The pictures mostly are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law. 
- - - -
.. 

Labels: , , ,


Comments:
...thanks Jim for the history lesson, I had forgotten about MaXimilian in MeXico and the Monroe Doctrine.
...I've never seen blue cones before.
...my neighbor has a Autostacker in his shop.
Thanks Jin for stopping by, take care.
 
Well done getting a reflection shot and street photography in the one image Jim I hope you have a lovely week ahaead
 
So glad the cone wasn’t injured. It could be somebody’s head! 😉
 
Interesting post! Great reflection!
The Xs made me remember some of some bands I liked in high school. Namely, "Generation X", "X-Ray Spex", Xmal Deutschland and "X". Don't bother looking them up. :-)
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?