Friday, October 20, 2017

~~ Friday’s Hunt v.4.16 -- "P" is for ...

Friday's Hunt for the week of October 20th: 
(1) Starts with P; (2) Surprise; and (3) Looking up


(1) Starts with "P": "P" is for Perky.  Our Hibiscus was really perky today.  It has 12 or 13 blooms, outdoing itself. 

It's usual is 2-4, mostly three.  I know, by the time I took the picture only ten were showing.  Maybe you can count more.



(2) Surprise: It was a surprise this morning when I pulled the curtains back and, "Whoa!!  Surprise, surprise."

"Is this OUR back yard?"


(3) Looking up:  We enjoyed looking up at this giant spider.  It looks so real, it ought to animated for a scary Halloween movie.  It was in the Bentonville, Arkansas, Crystal Gardens entry way to the Art Museum.  An elderly lady was the Artist.  I don't know if she "Man Handled" the pieces for the welding (they were large and heavy).

- - - - - -

The Fine Print: 
 - Teresa of Eden Hills, (click) is running this meme, Friday's Hunt. Her rules are: "Welcome to linkup for Friday’s Hunt. It’s very simple. Anyone can participate. The signing in link opens at 7pm Friday Central time and will close Sunday at 7pm." You can read others' posts there any time.
 ________other_Friday_Hunt_posts_______
   


Labels: , , , , ,


Comments:
That is quite a spider!
 
WOW That spider is huge and I see 11 blooms on that Hibisus Jim Now I always schedule my posts while I am on holiday and this time I am in Malawi and surprise surprise I sscheduled in Q instead of P and am not changing it so next week you will have to wait for 'another surprise' of P! The heat must has gone to my heaad! Have a good weel head.
 
...we have spiders, but nothing like that one!
 
I'd say it's a Texas spider except we found it in Arkansas.
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?