THE ELEVENTH LETTER FOR THIS SERIES) - the Letter "K" Prompts are: (A) Starts with the Letter "Kooky"; (B) "Kooky" (Tom's Choice); (C) A Favorite; (D.1 & D.2) A Reflection/Street Scene and Lagniappe.
_ _ _ _
[ The Blarney Stone is a part of the structure in the top passage inside this tower outside Killarney. ]
(A) Starts with the Letter "K": Killarny, Ireland, starts with the letter "K". I have Kissed the Blarney Stone on two different visits. (Read more) .
[large picture] [super size]
Our nice B&B in Killarney, we stayed there three different years. (Read More) I found a four leaf clover beside the sidewalk while walking down into the town.
Remember to wear Green next Wednesday for St. Patrick's Day.
_ _ _ _
(Down pictures, Kooky town of Luckenbach, Texas). .First picture is the 'food to go' kitchen. Next is the inside of the men's room. Last on the right is the outside of this building. Mrs. Jim said the women's room had stalls with curtains for doors.
Here, at Luckenbach, Texas (google link), the action is starting. We were there from about 6:00 PM to around 7:15 and this fellow was playing and singing on the stage the whole time.
Mrs. Jim was waiting for me to come back from the men's room. The last picture says the singer is taking a break and that 'all that's left is us chickens.' Happy picnicking with your food on those tables. Shoo the chickens off first.
Answer, if you believe the Bible is true, the chicken. Genesis says that God created the fowls, it doesn't say that he made eggs. He made chickens so that the chicken could make her eggs.
Now, also the Kook or Kooky as both being words. Please see google's answer in "D" below.
(C) A Favorite: Keeping with Texas Spring Tradition, this Redbud Tree that we found on our Wednesday's walk decided to bloom. Note the brown grass due to our recent cold, very cold. But the Redbud Tree stood ready to bloom.
(D.1) A Lagniappe: Kook or Kooky?
Now you know.
(D.2) Street Photo and another Lagniappe: Where I broke my Kneecap, at Powerscourt Garden, Ireland. I fell on these steps going down the hill into the garden, the Young Lady sitting there and another fellow helped me get up. They overcame my objections, I didn't want to get up, rather just lay there and misserate. (Read More)
_ _ _ _
(1) Tell about your accident or other some other unusual experience away from home that you'd like to share. Besides breaking my kneecap, I would tell about backing our rental SUV in Italy into a bruiser monster truck double parked behind me. Several witnesses told me to hurry and leave before the owner came back. Fearing an altercation by judging the frenzied motioning we did leave, quickly. The rental people passed this damage on as I had noted previous damage there at the time we picked it up.
(2) What is your favorite Word starting with "K"? Mine today will be "King", because at my age people have started treating me like a "King".
(3) Anything else you were reminded of here that you would like to tell about?
My going blogs:
Jim's Little Blog, http://jimmiehov.blogspot.com/
Jim's Little Photo and Picture Place, http://jimmiehov6.blogspot.com/
Jim's little Christmas tree farm, http://jimmiehov7.blogspot.com/, and
Ask Dr. Jim (blog), http://jimmiehov8.blogspot.com/ (seldom newly posted)
_ _ _ _
Fine print stuff:
- [Click on any picture for larger, click it again for extra large]
- I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (Link here to click for Tom's Weekend Reviews)
- I am also linking again this week with James of "Weekend Reflections/Street Photos" (click here for his Reflections Photos).
- The pictures mostly are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.
Labels: Friday's Weekend Roundup 06, Humor(?), Ireland, Reflections, StreetPhoto, Texas, Things to know, Walk pictures