Saturday, April 28, 2018

Weekend Roundup -- 17-18 (for letter "Q")

[Adi is checking out our new baby girl, KP)

The 17th issue of Weekend Roundup for this year...  
The week's prompts:
(1) Starts with "Q"; (2) A Favorite; and (3) Quiet
 


(1) Starts with "Q": "Queen" starts with "Q".  One of these bees will be a "Queen Bee."  The other is her suitor.  This is a photo of a painting by a school child, one of many posted there for this week's display.

 
 
(2) A FavoriteAdi was my Favorite Dog., a purebred but without papers.  She and I were a certified animal therapy team.  We visited mainly at an assisted living home. 

Adi loved to visit the Alzheimer wing residents and they all loved her.  After petting her for a bit many would reminisce about the dog or dogs in their lives.  Many they said, were now living with their children. 

Adi was also a Reading Dog, she loved to read with the children in the library and in school.  Adi died in 2012 at age 17 (link).  Read more about her here (Adi was a co-author of my blog).
 
[large picture] [super size]
 
 
 
.((Adi was retiring from Pet Partners
.


(3) QuietShshshshshsh, someone is sleeping here (earlier post source).

 _ _ _ _
 
The fine print:
 -  I am linked with Tom of "Backwoods Travel" (
Link to Weekend Review 2018)- The pictures are all mine and rights are reserved to me under Copyright Law.
 - Click on most any picture to make it "full screen" sized. Click on your "Back" button to get back here.


Labels: , , , , , ,


Comments:
...Jim, I can see why Adi was an inportant part of your life for 17 years. It's hard to lose a friend. I'm not sure that KP was so sure about aAdi though. Thanks for stopping by, enjoy your week my friend.
 
Adi was an amazing dog. I so remember all the posts about her.

Have a fabulous day, Jim. My best to you and Mrs. Jim. ☺
 

Post a Comment





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?